3 months ago
A banking partner of ours in Southern California is looking for a Lending Compliance Officer to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the Head of Consumer Compliance this role provides primary oversight for Lending and Fair Lending Activities and assists the bank’s Head of Consumer Compliance with the bank-wide management of all Lending related consumer compliance functions.
As a Lending Compliance Officer, you will:
- Serves as the bank’s Lending “Subject Matter Expert” (SME) necessary to provide compliance advice/recommendations and guidance to all Business Units, addressing Lending compliance questions.
- Responsible for oversight and management of all aspects of a bank wide Fair Lending Program.
- Assists in overseeing the Consumer Compliance Program to ensure that Lending and Fair Lending compliance risks are appropriately identified, monitored, and controlled.
- Communicates identified compliance risks to Head of Consumer Compliance, the Chief Compliance Officer and Executive management as appropriate.
- Performs line of business compliance reviews to ensure compliance with regulations and laws governing Lending and Fair Lending activities. Prepares reports for senior management of all trends or findings.
- Performs Compliance reviews and interviews front-line staff to determine knowledge of basic regulatory requirements related to Lending or Fair Lending.
- Assists the Head of Consumer Compliance with any Lending compliance related activities, including Product Committee matters, regulatory examinations.
As the Lending Compliance Officer, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in banking compliance functions. CRCM certification preferred.
- 8+ years of experience with regulatory compliance in a banking environment.
If you are a skilled Lending Compliance Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348