5 months ago
Responsible for the development and implementation of business plans, product management and marketing programs for Investment Services products and services.
• Develop business plans to drive Investment Services especially lending product to meet business targets for Retail, Private and Business Banking.
• Manage and work closely with internal and external business partners/ product providers to provide quality products and services to the bank’s customers.
• Implement and manage effective product management and launch from product due diligence, product provider selection to ongoing review.
• Launch competitive products, services and promotion, and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs.
• Develop and control the quality of customer communication in relation to the products under management.
• Support the strategic planning for business expansion, including development of new customer segments, niche products, new markets and sales channels.
• Work with business partners and advertising agencies on above-the-line and below-the-line marketing communication pieces and campaign execution.
• Actively monitor and manage investment products, and keep track of market intelligence.
• Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate quality sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and to maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
• Degree holder or equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years of solid experience in lending product development and management preferably in retail and/or private banking fields
• Experience in managing investment products and distributing through multi-channels;
• Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind and ability to meet / exceed business targets assigned
• Aggressive, innovative and result oriented
• Strong and proven marketing and communication skills
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).