about 2 months ago
LES Solution Architect
New Jersey/East Coast
Hamlyn Williams are partnered with an exciting tech start up within the Life Science industry who are developing new manufacturing and augmented reality solutions as they look to disrupt the industry, based on the East Coast, who are currently going through a massive growth phase of their journey as they continue to scale up the engineering team for project implementation and product development.
Because of this, they are looking for a highly experienced LES Solution Architect to be responsible for developing the solution and the implementation methodology in order to successfully deliver the LES solution to the client’s business requirements. This provides full ownership of the development. This position would be customer facing, with about 25-50% travel.
This role has flexibility of being both remote and in the office however the preference would be to have someone based on the East Coast for logistical purposes. There will be travelling to customer sites as well and is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, start up where opportunities to develop and grow will present themselves daily.
- 5 years experience within a similar position. 10 years work experience
- Deep understanding of lab operations and their relationship to manufacturing
- Deep understanding of how ELN, LIMS and other lab systems work, their functionalities and how they integrate
- Ability to develop an implementation methodology and execute on delivering a Lab Execution System in similar capacity to a Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Experienced within QC/Analytical Labs with an understanding of commercial manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to deal with stakeholders internally and externally.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/