22 days ago
We are currently working with a leading Asian distributor MNC client based in Macao that are looking for an experienced Logistics Manager to join their Macao team. This role will oversee all warehouse operation and manage distribution of healthcare and pharmaceutical products. This is a good opportunity to take on a leadership, managerial position within the operational side of Life Sciences.
As a Logistic Manager you will:
- Oversee warehouse and inventory control
- Supervise logistics and coordinate the day-to-day operational activities
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the company's supply chain
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries
- Respond to any issues or complaints
- Work with other departments including Commercial, Regulatory and Quality to ensure smooth operation
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines and ISO requirements
As a Logistic Manager you will need:
- Macao resident
- Diploma holder or above in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years revelant experience with 3 years in a managerial level
- In-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
What the employer offers:
- 5 day work week (Monday - Friday)
- Government Public Holidays
- 21 days annual leave
If you are a skilled Logistics/Warehouse Manager you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.