7 months ago
We are currently working with a leading Asian distributor MNC client based in Macao that are looking for an experienced Logistics Supervisor to join their Macao team. This role will assist the Logistics Manager to oversee all warehouse operation and manage distribution of healthcare and pharmaceutical products. This is a good opportunity to take on a leadership position within the operational side of Life Sciences.
As a Logistic Supervisor you will assist the Logistics Manager in the follow duties:
- Oversee warehouse and inventory control
- Supervise logistics and coordinate the day-to-day operational activities
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the company's supply chain
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries
- Respond to any issues or complaints
- Work with other departments including Commercial, Regulatory and Quality to ensure smooth operation
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines and ISO requirements
As a Logistic Supervisor you will need:
- Macao resident
- Diploma holder or above in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years revelant experience with 1 years in a managerial level
- In-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems
What the employer offers:
- 5 day work week (Monday - Friday)
- Government Public Holidays
- 21 days annual leave
If you are a skilled Logistics/Warehouse Supervisor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.