10 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a well known mid-market boutique Advisory firm in Munich who are looking to grow their team amidst a very busy and succesful 2020 so far. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious young banker who is looking to grow in a well-established but still highly-motivated advisory team.
As an Associate in the team you will be:
- Working as part of one of the best generalist M&A teams in Germany, your role will involve interacting with clients and supporting the Directors and Partners on deal execution and Project Management.
- You will be staffed on a strong pipeline of high-profile mandates, both cross border and within the DACH region.
- Working on a wide range of deals, including, but not limited to: Buy Side, Sell Side, and Distressed M&A as well as Joint Ventures.
- Part of a lean structure so strong exposure and career opportunities.
As an Associate in the team you will need:
- Solid commercial knowledge of the DACH market and a genuine interest in it.
- Between 3 - 7 years’ experience from a strong advisory platform, whether an Investment Bank, Advisory Boutique, or Big 4 M&A team.
- An outstanding academic record.
- To preferably have managerial skills and experience in reviewing Analysts’ work (models, valuations, pitch-books, etc).
- Native level German language skills.
I am working with a number of excellent funds and Investment Banks across the EMEA as they look to grow their team. If you are interested in this role or discussing a career move with myself please reach out either through applying or connecting with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.