5 months ago
Our client is a leading European investment bank with a market leading financial institutions group. The team have a strong deal flow across the banking, insurance, asset management/wealth management, speciality finance, and fin tech sectors.
- You would operate in a very lean deal team working alongside market-leading Partners and MDs with a clear and defined career trajectory.
- The FIG team work on large cap, cross border transactions across all sub sectors across the MENA region.
- You will get exposure across a range of transactions including M&A, ECM and DCM.
- Team ranked top 5 in the MENA region
- Role reports into a well respected MD in the region. My client has headcount for 1 Associate and 1 VP.
- Role will involve working on FIG M&A transactions, originating new transactions, meeting clients, and working proactively on deal execution.
- The successful candidate will have an outstanding academic track record, with a 2.1 or 1st (or international equivalent) from a leading University.
- Substantial M&A FIG experience within an investment bank or boutique firm is a pre requisite for this role.
- Skills in: financial modelling and transaction management skills and execution skills are important
- MENA experience is desirable but a far greater need is FIG experience
You must demonstrate a strong commercial acumen, excellent technical skills, confident presentation ability and an inquisitive mind. Our client believes in developing talent from within the organisation, therefore this is truly a unique opportunity to join a top tier firm with an outstanding reputation in global investment banking.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org