9 months ago
M&A Business Services/ Industrial team hiring for M&A German Analyst 2/3 for London based role:
- Top ranking corporate finance advisory firm is seeking a fully fluent German speaking M&A individual at either Analyst 1/ 2 to join their high calibre team.
- Rare opportunity for an experienced M&A individual to join a high producing firm and team and gain unparalleled end-to-end experience and exposure to M&A transactions.
- Team focus on Business Service/ Industrial M&A roles. Leading Mid- market and large cap sell side and buy side deals.
- Diverse and challenging role involving execution of mandated transactions: Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the execution team. Also creating investment banking marketing materials such as pitch books, teasers, information memorandums and management presentation.
- Role offers a lot of responsibility as you will be interacting with senior management in London and Germany and have genuine exposure to clients
- Excellent academics (2.1 or equivalent from a leading university/business school)
- Fully fluent German speaker
- Strong technical skills and M&A training from Investment Banking/ M&A boutiques/ ACA M&A Advisory
- Important to have LBO modelling and DCF skills
- Happy to relocate candidates to London.
If you are interested in this role please apply to ukbanking.com