6 months ago
Healthcare M&A Senior Associate / VP New York
Our client is a leading, US investment Bank offering services across a full range of products such as investment banking, equities, fixed income and wealth management. They have offices globally and are currently looking for a Senior Associate / Junior VP to join their Healthcare M&A team in NYC.
- Working on a broad range of transaction types including sell-side and buy-side M&A, equity raising (IPO and secondary) and leveraged buyouts
- Working on market leading Healthcare Buy side and Sell side deals throughout USA and also cross border deals
- Assisting in the execution and origination of deals alongside some of the best MDs in the business
- Management, training and mentoring of Analysts
- Attending client meetings; developing existing relationships and building new ones
- Solid commercial knowledge of the Healthcare sector (i.e. Med-tech, Bio-tech, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences) is desirable.
- Between 4 – 10 years’ M&A experience from a top-tier investment bank/boutique or Big 4 (M&A team)
- Outstanding academic record
- Strong analytical skills
- Managerial skills and experience in reviewing Analysts’ work (models, valuations, pitch-books etc)
- Desirable to have the correct visa to work in the US.
Immediate hire; please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org