US Bulge-Bracket IB, London looking to hire M&A Senior Analyst/Associates
- Chance to join a Bulge bracket US investment bank in the role of Industrials M&A Associate.
- Team focus is Business services and Industrials.
- My client is looking to hire an Associate 1 or Associate 2.
- Typical work includes a mix of execution and client coverage including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management, and client deal team interaction.
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product, geography, and industry teams, including: M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets, and Equity Capital Markets.
- Excellent deal flow within a growing market share of M&A activity and the chance to work with some of the most senior bankers within the institution.
- Candidate needs to have around 4-7 years of full-time experience in an M&A capacity.
- Experience at a similarly sized boutique or full-service investment bank ideally a strong M&A brand.
- Have strong execution skills and the ability to lead a transaction to close within a lean deal team.
- Have a demonstrable interest in the business services/industrials sector although actual Industrials experience is important.