10 months ago
Top Asset Manager seeking a talented Machine Learning Researcher who can apply and develop machine learning algorithms to contribute to team’s systematic research and investment strategy development across a suite of asset classes.
Your role within this team will involve Leveraging economic and financial knowledge, as well as quantitative and technical skills, to develop research and design investment strategies across global asset classes. Candidates should be enthusiastic about devising and implementing new ideas and are expected to be hands-on and self-sufficient in conducting all aspects of research projects.
- Develop trading strategies using statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Improving existing strategies through signal, risk management, and portfolio construction research
- Understand and correlate large unstructured datasets to identify new alpha generating opportunities.
- Develop quantitative models describing market behavior
- Collaborate with other researchers, risk managers and technologists to develop new and improve current investment strategies.
- Ph.D. from top program in quantitative or scientific discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Engineering or a related field)
- 3+ years’ experience researching in building mathematical models for complex real-world problems
- Strong understanding of machine learning, statistical approaches and predictive modeling techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets as well as data mining
- Expertise in at least one programming language, ideally Python
- Collaborative and team work oriented