Up to $120k DOE + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with an American-based, global Payment Technology firm, that requires a. This is a hybrid role based out of the Greater Atlanta region.
As a Manager you will be taking the lead, conducting risk-based audits, whilst also running some SOC2 and variety of SOC1 reports, across all of the companies business lines. You will join as an individual contributor with the capacity to hire two reports once in post.
As Manager Controls Assurance and IT Audit you will:
- Manage a portfolio of up to 10 small, or 5 mid-sized SOC1 and SOC2 reports; as well as risk-based IT SOX project work
- Re-writing, enhancing/ developing reports
- Managing multiple, concurrent projects, as well as managing multiple different projects teams, both US-based and offshore
- Assist with the companies cloud integration project
- Have capacity to hire underneath you and manage a team in the mid-term
- Require experience with common internal control frameworks (COBIT, NIST, ISO 27000, PCI-DSS, and FFIEC IT Handbook)
As Manager Controls Assurance and IT Audit you will require:
- A bachelors degree in business administration, audit, accounting or another related field
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Internal Audit (ideally in the tech or payments industry), with at least one years’ managerial/ supervisory experience
- CIA, CISA, CPA, CISM, CISSP, CCAK certifications preferred
- Desired: experience with AuditBoard
- Ability to travel - some international (10%)
Our client offers generous compensation packages, as well as amazing benefits, PTO and great work-life balance.
Candidate’s must be US Citizen, Green Card holders or Permanent Residents to be considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.