about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global Internet payments business to assist their search for an experienced Physical Security / Facility Security Manager to join their Stockholm Headquarters.
You will be a vital resource for all future development of the company and its HQ. As the company embarks upon a monumental growth period – its security requirements will have to adapt alongside it. If you have experience in managing the physical security of the facility of a large, global organisation, then this role is perfectly suited to you.
As Physical Security / Facility Security Manager You Will
- Be responsible for building access and threats to office location
- Lead a security team
- Review existing security structures and processes, find pain points, and redefine them
- Effectively outsource to make security as efficient as possible
As Physical Security / Facility Security Manager You Will Need
- 3+ years of experience in Facility Security; preferably within a large organisation
- A University Degree
- Consultancy background (Desired but not essential)
If you are interested you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly.
Contact Jonathan Shivers @ +44 (0) 20 3545 1136 / firstname.lastname@example.org