DMV Metropolitan Area
8 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a well-known Public Accounting firm that is looking to hire a Cybersecurity & Technology Risk Manager, to sit within their IT Audit function based out of their Virginia office.
This is a full-time position looking for an immediate start.
As Manager within the IT Audit function you will be responsible for running audits from walkthrough to reporting, taking a client facing role, and so you must be confident dealing with Senior and C-Suite clients.
- Assessing technology, cybersecurity, and privacy risks for various federal clients, assessing any risks and advising on how best to mitigate such risks, and providing written reports once the audit is complete
- Asses the businesses impact to the organization and how it affects cybersecurity, technology, and/or privacy risks
- Running up to six projects concurrently ensuring each is completed to the highest standard in a timely manner
- Be proactive in managing clients issues and expectations, ensuring work is carried out in a profitable manner
- Review and evaluate technology systems, processes, and controls to ensure compliance with prevailing regulatory laws and requirements
- Work with clients to test for compliance with various prevailing regulatory laws, requirements, and standards including but not limited to Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, NYDFS, GDPR, CCPA, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, CMMC, etc.
- Identify areas for risk transformation and automation to assist clients with reducing the cost of compliance
- Act as a professional mentor and train junior staff, including undertaking performance reviews
- Participate in business development activities such as professional networking, proposal development, etc.
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytics subject area, MBA preferred but not required
- 7 years minimum experience within audit/ risk with a focus on information security
- Experience with; COBIT, GDPR, PCI DSS, NIST, HIPAA, ISO27001, and ITIL
- CISA, CISSP, CCSK or CRISC other relevant certification
- Ability to travel up to 50% (some international)
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires including generous bonus offering.
At this stage only US Citizen/Greencard holders are being considered.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.