Manager, Digital Risk, Risk Advisory, Technology & Digital Risk, Financial Services, London
3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently working on an excellent opportunity for one of our management consultancy clients, this role would be a great next step for an experienced IT audit professional looking to develop their consultancy career.
The role is based within the Technology and Digital Risk team (TDR), providing an amazing opportunity to work with new innovative and cutting edge technologies. Further, the team provide an unequalled depth of experience in providing governance, risk, control and assurance solutions to meet the client’s needs.
This role is focused within the Financial Services, allowing candidates to work with, and understand how innivotive technologies are changing the banking industry as we know it.
- Advising on the risks facing organisations undergoing digital transformations and ensuring that these are appropriately addressed at the right stage of implementation.
- Working with Change, Technology and Risk functions to design and implement new approaches to embedding risk and control in a digital world.
- Defining and embedding risk management strategies for digital technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Cloud.
- Defining and embedding governance models for agile delivery models, as well as applying the concepts of agility to risk management techniques.
- Designing technology enabled end to end risk management processes across both Change and Run domains.
- Embedding risk management solutions within client environments.
- Helping clients to deliver digital transformations at pace with control.
- Delivering varied client engagements ranging from managing the execution of large-scale digital risk and control programmes to focused specialist input into the adoption of disruptive technology.
- Identifying opportunities to build internal propositions which can be used to help deliver value to existing or new clients.
- Building your expertise in digital technology and delivery of transformational change within the Financial Services industry to develop genuine insight for our clients, and sharing this knowledge with the wider team and externally through developed market eminence.
- Contributing to the development of innovative products and services that respond to market developments and the changing risk landscape.
- Helping to develop new business with our existing clients and building relationships with new clients.
- Supporting Deloitte’s commitment to creating a culture of respect and inclusion for all of our people.
If this is a role of interest and you think you are a someone who fills the criteria detailed above please submit an application to this advert and a team member of Hamlyn Williams Risk (EMEA) will reach out yourself and discuss the intricacies of this mandate and similar to this in the market.