5 months ago
A client of ours is growing their Financial Crime Risk team in their Houston office. This team is responsible for the Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery/Corruption program in the region.
This role will be part of the Regulatory and Program management team which is responsible for the administration and governance of the regional program and overarching risk framework. In addition to program management, the team is responsible for financial crimes issues related to our Commodities and Global Markets businesses and financial advisory arm.
This role will play a key role in:
- Developing and implementing financial crime risk related policies and procedures which are compliant with our global policies, as well as local regulatory requirements.
- Will be dynamic as you support business activities across our offices in the Americas.
- Will be involved in day-to-day customer due diligence advisory and approvals.
- Will have the opportunity to interact with global teams on projects.
- Responsible for conducting research and working on other Financial Crime Risk projects for the company.
- Keeping abreast of changes to regulatory requirements and to also assess impact and communicate changes to relevant stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ experience in a risk function within the financial services industry
- Experience in financial crimes or underlying disciplines (AML, sanctions, transaction monitoring, and client diligence)
- Proficiency in Portuguese or Spanish is not required, but preferred.