Remote or Flex (Depending on Location)
$150,000 - $190,000, $20,000(+/-) sign-on, and 14-30% annual bonus
2 months ago
I am partnered with a major consulting firm in the buildout of their Permanent Fraud Technology, Data & Analytics Team. They are seeking multiple Data Scientists/Analytics leaders, (full-time employees) at Manager and Senior Manager level (DOE) – with experience in the FinCrime space. This role provides an amazing opportunity to work with clients to gain knowledge within multiple different business types, including fintech, asset & wealth management, and traditional institutions—assisting them with their optimization, remediation, and fraud transformation strategy.
- 5+ years’ data science experience utilizing different programming languages (Python, SQL/SAS, R, Ruby, etc)
- 5+ years’ experience using business analytics and analytics integration tools (Tableau, QlikView, Tibco Spotfire® etc).
- Experience using RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Machine Learning, and Automated Intelligence tools to create Fraud prediction models (Pega, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, etc.)
- Proficiency in utilization of F systems/tools (NICE Actimize, Mantas, Fircosoft, Trulioo, SoCure)
- Experience in Fraud data mapping, profiling, system tuning, and optimization
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Computer or Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Management, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or related
- Vaccination against COVID-19
- Prior experience consulting or working in a consulting capacity in the FinCrime space
- Experience delivering end-to-end implementation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) systems and platforms
- Lead consulting engagement(s), keep up on current trends, and effectively manage ambiguous and unstructured situations
- Assist team members in their processes, knowledge expansion, and career growth; and help foster an open and candid environment where feedback and coaching is welcome and provided on all levels
- Collaborate with BD/sales teams in the writing and presentation of proposals to prospective clients (using Microsoft office tools)
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data; as it relates to project requirements related to Fraud
- Consultatively Support process/operations for each client; managing and contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget handling, leading to successful completion of each engagement
*H1-B transfer and I-140 supported
Please feel free to connect to learn more about the role!
You can apply by selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech specialist recruiter, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Kayla Bane, email@example.com or (619) 326-3672