Multiple Locations (currently remote)
Competitive + Bonus
7 months ago
Our client, a national public services firm, requires a Manager to join their IT Audit and Cyber Security Assurance Team, on a full-time basis. This role can be based out of New York City, NY, Parsippany, NJ, or Tysons, VA.
As a Manager within the IT Audit and Cyber Security Assurance Team you will be able expected to deliver a diverse array of IT and IS audits, evaluating various technology platforms, whilst considering all relevant technology and security risks. Familiarity with COBIT 5, GDPR, NIST 800-171/ 800-53/ 800-37 is expected, as is understanding of cloud security, as well are previous public accounting experience.
As a Manager IT Audit and Cyber Security Assurance you will be:
- Conducting risk-based audits, from planning to completion, with a strong focus on cybersecurity, technology and or privacy risks
- Running a team of 4/5 internal auditors, across a number of concurrent projects, whilst also managing an external team of up to 20
- Proactively managing client expectations and providing regular updates
- Performing effective reviews of client IT systems, processes, controls etc. ensuring compliance with regulatory laws and requirements and providing any recommendations as required
- Preparing and presenting formal written reports on strengths, weaknesses and improvements to be made
- Mentoring and coaching junior team members
As a Manager IT Audit and Cyber Security Assurance you require:
- A minimum of six years’ experience within IT Audit, Risk or consulting – with somecybersecurity experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- Experience with internal control frameworks, including COBIT, FFIEC, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO27001, and ITIL
- Understanding of cloud security, identity access management, ERP, operating systems, databases and network infrastructure components
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CCSK or CIPP certification
- Ability to travel up to 50% (when safe to do so)
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.