21 days ago
My team and I are working with a high-growth Crypto company that is seeking a Manager of Consolidation Accounting. This position will work closely with the Controller, serving a key role within the accounting team as the organization continues to grow.
- Global consolidation and compliance with U.S. GAAP accounting policies
- Prepare, review and analysis consolidated U.S. GAAP financial results
- Oversee global closing process leveraging the company's close management tool
- Create and define technical accounting policies
- Manage the month end close process
- Manage the annual audit process with the Controller
- Ensure all financial reports are prepared in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with the finance department on monthly budget variances
- Interact with our external accounting firm as needed
- Bachelor's Degree.
- CPA License
- Month end close experience
- Advanced Technical Accounting Knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with financial reporting
- International Consolidations experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sage Intacct experience
- Drive to meet commitments/deadlines.
- Ability to apply good judgment to accounting processes.
- Strong business partnering/team building skills.
- Assertive, Initiative, positive attitude, self-starter, gets-things-done attitude.
- Strong personal computing skills.
As a specialist recruiter, I focus on recruiting into the Finance and Accounting market within the Financial Services industry. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below or email your resume to J.Elliot@HamlynWilliams.com