5 months ago
I am working with a large pharmaceutical client of ours who is looking for candidates to add to their teriffic regulatory CMC team. My client is looking for several candidates to add to their Cell and Gene Therapy, Biologics, and Small Molecule teams, and are hiring at a number of levels as they continue their growth in 2021.
Role: Manager/Director Regulatory CMC
Location: 2 days a week in NJ or MA office
Salary: Above Market Value + Bonus
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Experience authoring and reviewing CMC sections of IND, CTA, MAA, NDA or BLA
- Experience within CMC cell/gene therapy, Biologics, or Small Molecule
- Experience dealing with direct reports
- Working knowledge of US and global regulations
- Experience with FDA and Global Health Authority interactions
- 5-10+ years of experience wokring in a regulatory function
If interested, please apply directly or feel free to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to speak.