HKD 60,000 - 80,000 Per Month + Bonus
IT - 01032021
7 months ago
- Work on projects that start with a fundamental strategic customer problem, by either leading workstreams or projects.
- Develop, maintain, and expand senior client relationships and lead cross functional consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution.
- Assist clients in making strategic decisions and implementing changes in areas such as marketing operating model design, customer experience and go-to-market strategy.
- Lead the preparation and performance of primary and secondary market research including customer interviews, focus groups and group interviews to obtain insights.
- Analyze financial information when evaluation business opportunities and making recommendations.
- Experience in global consulting firm with a focus on the customer strategy, growth strategy, marketing strategy.
- Significant project or work experience focused on customer strategy and proposition design across segmentation, customer experience, marketing, customer insights, customer testing etc.
- Alternatively, solid experience in an entrepreneurial environment, such as start-ups or ventures; designing and launching a new product or service.
- Ability to combine robust commercial and analytical skills with a flair of creativity to develop powerful propositions that client has confidence in launching.
- Excellent communication skills to deliver high quality content and final deliverables and build client confidence in the proposition.