Variable on Location
about 1 month ago
Our client, US-based a high-tech commercial bank, is seeking an Information Technology Ops Risk Oversight Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an Information Technology Risk Manager (ITRM) you will be a key-player in the build out of the companies second line of defense, IT Risk Management function which includes; cyber risk, system technology risk, change management, data protection/ privacy, ops resilience, or physical security. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day execution of oversight and monitoring the 1st LOD ops risk management.
As a Information Technology Risk Manager you will be:
- Accountable for at least one of the key domains listed above
- Working collaboratively with the FLOD and CTO to develop, test and implement business resilience functions
- Instrumental in the build-out of the second-line oversight function
- Developing a solid risk management framework, identifying any potential gaps and remediating these to mitigate exposure
- Formalizing continuity plans, establishing and implementing policies and procedures in line with appropriate legislation
- Familiar with various technical domains including Architecture, DevOps, Security, Application Development and/or Infrastructure/IT Ops, Data Analytics & Reporting, Data Protection, Operational Resiliency, etc.
As a Information Technology Risk Manager you will need:
- 5+ years experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related, or 7+ years of related experience without
- CISSP, CIPP or CDPSE certification preferred
- Experience working with risk, security and audit frameworks (CRI, FFIEC, ISO 27001/2, NIST 800-53, COBIT, COSO, SSAE16)
- Ideally previous experience in a highly regulated industry (such as financial services)
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.