Charles Higson Smith
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are looking for a highly experienced recruiter to head up our Technology team in Shenzhen. This individual will be a key part of our China expansion and our broader leadership team in the region.
This person will be responsible for growing out our Technology business by building strong relationships with clients in our industry, leading from the front and delivering outstanding service into our clients. Leveraging the relationships with our current major clients in Shenzhen and around the world will also be essential.
Hamlyn Williams will give you the opportunity and autonomy you need to succeed. Experience managing a team is ideal but not essential. A proven track record as a top biller is a must.
If you consider yourself a proactive, sales focused, high energy, competitive, and entrepreneurial individual you will be a perfect fit for the company!
• Win business and create long-lasting partnerships with new clients.
• Manage relationships with existing clients and leverage our relationships with clients globally.
• Transform our Technology accounts into group wide accounts.
• Hit quarterly budget targets.
• Hit headcount growth figures.
• Day to day management of the Technology team.
• Train and onboard new teammates, and provide guidance and mentorship to the entire team. Develop new hires into successful 360 conultants.
• You know how to positively impact others: responsible for the performance, effort, and attitude of yourself and each team member
• Lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building & opportunity identification
• Present weekly to the global team on past performance, what the team is working on, and weekly wins.
• 5-10 years recruitment experience.
• Proven billing record
• Evidence of strong business development acumen
• Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin a bonus
• Competitive base salary
• Industry leading commission scheme
• Health insurance
• Company incentives including fine diners, holidays and more