7 months ago
We are seeking strong Financial Crime Consultants, who can both technically deliver and Business Develop. This position will sit in the Forensic & AML services team, part of the Advisory department in assisting clients in their efforts to prevent, detect and respond to corruption, fraud and money laundering issues.
- Lead projects in the frame of audit engagement support (internal and external mandates) or advisory assignments such as the review, design and implementation of financial crime programs, procedures and controls, the ML/TF risk identification and assessment, the implementation of risk-based approach/matrix, AML/KYC remediation, AML/KYC due diligence, ML investigations and look-backs,AML/CTF training, etc.
- Work with a broad range of clients across different industries (Banking, Fund, and Insurance)
- Promote our services externally, engage in go-to-market and business development efforts, including the preparation of proposals for prospective clients and client presentations, marketing materials.
- Maintain an awareness of current market place issues and stay up-to-date with emerging regulatory requirements and guidance.
- Delegate to and manage members of the team, develop training and guidance, regulatory update, provide technical knowledge, direction and training.
To be a successful candidate, you must have:
- University degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Law or other relevant subjects.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in the financial or professional services industries or another Big Four company with similar activities.
- Solid understanding of Luxembourg and international AML/CTF regulatory framework as well as investigations and fraud detection skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to apply sound reasoning when delivering services to clients. Strong attention to details, ability to manage teams and multiple priorities.
- Fluency in English and French, German will be an asset.