5 months ago
A Fintech client of ours is looking for a new Head of US, to support the growth of its business in the Payments industry.
In this role, you will have oversight and ownership to various functions including Sales, Compliance, Legal, Finance, IT, Marketing, HR, Product etc. You will be responsible for coordinating teams across the US, to ensure that the platform enables the business to develop its market presence and grow internally over the coming years.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the growth of merchant services and e-commerce sales across the US
- Effectively developing Banking Relationships and helping the Business Development, Sales and Account Executive teams to continue this growth
- Guiding the back office functions (Operations, Finance, IT, HR, Marketing) to be able to support the sales business
- Ensuring that the sales and Product teams work together seamlessly, so that customers are attracted to the products in place
- Having ownership for the revenue and forecasted revenue for the US business
- Designing and supporting the growth, recruitment and retention programs for the business
- Working on global Initiatives where needed
- A proven track record in accomplishing the above responsibilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree and ideally other management credentials (MBA)
- 10-15+ years’ worth of relevant senior level executive experience
- C-suite and Global exposure
- E-commerce and Payments business experience would be ideal
- Experience in supporting the growth of sales and development of large enterprise clients
If this opportunity interest you, please get in touch! This is a confidential search, so we can speak in a very discreet manner if needed.