New York City
Competitive + Bonus, Comission & Benefits
30 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a boutique accounting firm that are looking to grow their team based out of New York City. Our Partners are looking to hire an MD to Head up their IT SOX/ Internal Audit Advisory practice.
This is a full-time role to be based out of our Partners Mid-Town Manhattan offices. The ideal candidate will have a number of years advisory experience under their belt, ideally within “Big Four” or a top 10 consulting firm. You will be a strategic, business developer, with a hunger to make sales and grow a department, with aspirations to become a future firm Partner.
As a Managing Director IT SOX/ Internal Audit Advisory you will be expected to:
- Grow, lead and mentor our Partners New York/ East Coast IT SOX/ Internal Audit department
- Manage project teams, assessing IT risks, controls, and environments in relation to IT SOX compliance, for a client-base consisting, mainly, of newly public entities
- Bringing on, and maintaining existing client relationships throughout the City and wider East Coast
- Negotiating scope of work, costings and capabilities on projects with new and existing clients
- Delegating projects and workflow to Directors, Managers and Senior Associates and ensuring timely completion
As a Managing Director IT SOX/ Internal Audit you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Audit or similar, masters preferred
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in a relevant field, ideally with some IT Consulting or Auditing experience
- Previous experience developing, implementing or creating information security systems, with knowledge of general information security concepts and methods
- Strong relationship management and building skills, as well s a strong network of prospects in the New York City region
Our client can offer market leading packages consisting of base salary, bonus and commission, as well as amazing benefits, generous PTO and great work-life balance.
Only those able to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered at this time.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.