New York City
Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Our client, technical advisory firm, is seeking an MD to oversee their IT SOX Internal Audit team based in New York City, and has enlisted Hamlyn Williams identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an MD you will be expected to lead, mentor and train the SOX IT Audit department, ensuring the highest level of customer service is retained. You will be responsible for managing project teams, reviewing and assessing various IT environments, controls and risks related to COX compliance.
You will have a strong ability to network within the space, nurturing existing relationships and developing new ones.
- Manage and oversee project teams for various SOX-related matters
- Provide guidance on projects ranging from developing and enhancing IT system controls and resolving identified deficiencies within the IT departments for various clients
- Building and maintaining, strong client relationships
- Delegating responsibilities to Directors, Managers and Seniors
- Negotiating scope of projects, billing and budgeting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Accounting or related
- 12+ years’ experience within IT consulting, IT internal audit, IT compliance and SAE engagements
- Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell)
- Big Four, or professional services experience preferred, with strong existing relationships in the Information Security or IT executive ranks (e.g., CIO, CISO, Director of Information Security, SVP and VP of Information Security)
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including; medical, dental, maternity/ paternity, and more.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.