3 months ago
My team and I are working with a well known technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms.
We are currently searching for a Managing Director to join our high performing Internal Controls and SOX advisory team in Los Angeles. There is local travel throughout Los Angeles only once the team returns to hybrid work later in the year.
The ideal Managing Director focuses on quality of life and understands the importance of work life balance, providing an exceptional environment for teams and puts people first.
This role offers competitive base + bonus + commission, strong benefits package including MDV, 401k match, FSA and more!
- Oversee all Los Angeles based SOX compliance projects, first year SOX compliance, entity level controls, risk assessment preparation, fraud assessments, planning scope evaluation, process testing, aggregation and assessment of operating and design deficiencies and documentation of process information flows
- Ensure that our people and teams come first and that our exceptional culture continues to grow our people, providing opportunities for advancement for all team members
- Recommend internal control solutions that balance client resource constraints with the need to mitigate risk
- Oversee successful project completion by prioritizing director, manager and senior tasks
- Use local company knowledge to participate in go-to-market teams for practice development activities
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Finance or related
- CPA required, CIA and CISA certifications preferred
- Minimum of 12 years in public accounting/advisory experience with emphasis on risk and compliance consulting related to Sarbanes-Oxley
- Exceptional people, project and client management skills - we have built our outstanding culture with enthusiastic people who possess an equal mix of IQ and EQ
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt communication and responses as needed based upon various situations
- Experience resolving business conflicts and using situations as learning and development opportunities
- Adaptable and able to manage unexpected changes in timelines, deadlines and scope of work
As a specialist recruiter, I focus on recruiting into the Finance and Accounting market within the Financial Services industry. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below or email your resume to A.Sharpe@HamlynWilliams.com