Greater New York City Area
Commensurate with experience
6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered exclusively with a tier 1 Financial Services institution to bring on a Chief Internal Auditor in New York City.
The incumbent will play a key role in the successful completion of the annual Audit plan focusing on Treasury, and uphold the bank’s reputation as having an Audit function that is best in class.
As a senior leader within the Audit organization, you will be responsible for developing and ensuring the successful delivery of a robust audit plan over the Treasury and Treasury Risk Management organizations globally. You will manage a global function, with multiple teams spread across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and represent Audit to internal and external clients alike.
Successful candidates will possess:
- 15+ years’ progressive internal audit experience, ideally gained in a complex and highly regulated financial services environment;
- Subject matter expertise related to Funding and Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk Management, Securities and Regulatory Reporting activities;
- Demonstrated track record of people management and development;
- Excellent knowledge of and history of building relationships with US bank regulators such as the FRB and OCC, as well as international regulatory bodies;
- Relevant certifications such as CPA, CFA, CIA and/or CISA.
This is an excellent opportunity for those senior audit professionals looking to manage and grow within a world-class organization, one that is consistently recognized for the success and progression of its employees.
To register your details, please reach out to Vickie Chan via the above link or reach out to her directly at email@example.com