New York City
4 days ago
Why Hamlyn Williams?
Hamlyn Williams continues to be the global market leader in Regulated Industries Recruitment. Our brands span across Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology & Healthcare. Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Hamlyn Williams is looking for sales focused Managing Recruitment Consultants responsible for bringing in new clients as well as full-cycle recruiting. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been fortunate enough not to furlough or lay off any of our employees and have been actively hiring.
We are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the world and plan on doubling headcount globally in the next 12 months.
As our US business grows, we are looking for leaders to come in and help scale our recruitment team. You will be an integral part of our journey acting as a team lead to junior recruiters on the team.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join us with a view to becoming a future leader and taking ownership of your market as it continues to grow.
HW operates in a 360 recruitment model where you will be involved in account management, business development, sales and recruiting.
A snapshot of the role:
- Targeting new clients using business development and sales techniques taught in our in-depth training program - tailored for experienced hires.
- Recruit/Source/Head-Hunt for our clients hiring needs
- Pre-screen/qualify candidates by understanding their experience, skills, and what they are looking for in a new opportunity
- Act as a consultant between the candidate and client, coaching both through the interview process.
What you bring to the table:
- Ideally experience in Financial Services recruitment (or similar vertical industry) – but we are open to all markets!
- 2+ years working a 360/full-desk model (both sales/account management & recruiting)
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche (candidate short) vertical discipline
- Experience managing multiple client relationships & accounts
- Ability to qualify job requirements and effectively relay information to co-workers
- Team Lead experience or desire to manage a team
What HW offers you:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited PTO + public holidays + free vacation between Christmas & New Year
- Regular Vacation Incentives (most recently we’ve been to Croatia & Barcelona)
- True 40 hour work week (3:30pm leave on Fridays!)
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship opportunities (offices in NYC, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and more to come!)
- In-house Training Program
- Clear promotion targets