€600 - €1000
9 months ago
I am currently working with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world who are urgently seeking an experienced MES Project manager. They are looking for a project manager to join their team on a brand new greenfield cell culture, purification and single-use manufacturing project based in Ireland. This project will go alongside their existing buildings on site, as they continue to expand and grow.
- Manage the MES project team (10 people).
- Minimum of 5-10 years industry experience.
- Responsible for overall implementation and execution of the project's governance.
- Issues, maintains and manages the execution of the MES project plan in accordance with the overall site and other systems (e.g. PAS, ERP, LIMS...) project plans.
- Establish methodology to enforce alignment between MES and other systems implementation (PCS, OSIPI, ERP,…).
- Manages project communication, documentation plan and status.
- Manages overall program scope via change control process.
- Manages overall project issue/resolution and risk/mitigation.