Market Reg Officer
11 days ago
We're working with a growing exchange in Chicago who are looking for a Market Regulation Officer to join their growing team.
What you'll be doing:
- Trade Practice Surveillance & Market Surveillance
- Real-time Market Monitoring
- Enforcement and Disciplinary Proceedings
- Audits, examinations and other regulatory responsibilities with respect to Members and Market Participants
- Assist the Chief Regulatory Officer and Enforcement Counsel with respect to prosecution or settlement of formal disciplinary proceedings
- Conduct investigations into manipulative trading activity for FX and commodity-based transactions, and other relevant trade practice violations. Communicate surveillance analysis and findings to department management and to other members of the department.
What they're looking for:
- Bachelors degree level educated
- Minimum 2-3 years in market regulation or surveillance for a Regulatory Agency, an Exchange, or equivalent experience at a proprietary trading firm in market regulation/compliance.
- Understanding of CFTC regulations and understanding of market abuse
For more information get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org