22 days ago
Market Risk Associate - Chinese investment group
- Monitor the risk of each trading desk appropriately and manage their risk limits on daily basis.
- Produce risk reports for FICC and Institutional Equity as required on regular basis (daily/monthly) and ad-hoc.
- Perform risk analysis such as stress testing and scenario analysis.
- Liaise with front office closely to understand the business models, identify the risks.
- Work with risk model team closely to understand the risk models and parameter settings, to be able to explain the risk numbers.
- Work with risk IT team (BJ) on the risk data maintenance.
- Participate in various projects as required.
- 2-3 years' experience in Market Risk
- Bachelor degree (above) holder in Risk Management / Finance / Economics / Financial Engineering / Mathematics or related discipline(s).
- Very good knowledge of financial products, as well as their risks.
- Wide and deep understanding of the market.
- Solid background on quantitative analysis and computer skills.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, can work under pressure.
- Excellent command of spoken and written communications in English & Chinese (including Putonghua).
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your resume to email@example.com