4 months ago
Our client is a well-establsihed investment bank with a strong presence in the China region.
This exciting role will be leading a small team and reporting dirctly to CRO.
- Responsible for various market risk management in financial products investment and transactions
- Establish and enhance models and systems to monitor risk
- Handel implementation of market risk work in accordance risk management requirements;
- Provide comments on new product assessments and business initiatives from model perspective
- Perform risk analysis in order to mitigate risk and assist senior management in decision making
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Risk Management, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, or relevant field
- 8years or relevant market risk experience
- FRM / ACCA / CFA qualifications are preferred.
- Familiar with operation process and related knowledge of investment business, especially market risks, and understanding of systems of various types of financial derivatives
- Fluency in English and Chinese (including both Cantonese and Mandarin)