60,000 - 70,000
about 1 month ago
Market Risk Reporting Analyst
As a Market Risk Reporting Analyst, you will be working closely with the Reporting Lead and will be accountable for high-quality report design, development, and delivery activities across several areas within Risk Finance and Treasury including Market Risk. You will possess advanced technical and communication skills, as you work closely with the developers, Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers across all regions to deliver robust design and technical solutions in a controlled, transparent and actively risk-managed fashion.
This will be based in London.
The Market Risk Reporting Analyst will ideally have the following responsibilities:
• You will be working on all stages of the BI tool setup and development in MicroStrategy (preferred) or a similar business tool
• Owning problems and driving through solutions
• Working with the business, analysts, peers and project managers to understand and deliver requirements
• Providing Demos and ad-hoc usage of reporting to various stakeholders
• Analyzing requirements to define metadata requirements and report design
• Ensuring adherence to technical standards & SDLC including quality measures
• Working with the Risk Management team globally and escalating any technical issues, roadblocks or project risks to the Program Implementation Lead
• Supporting the Risk Manager with estimations relating to the specialized areas or components and participating in daily stand-up or scrum meetings
The Market Risk Reporting Analyst will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
• Experience with Agile methodologies to support strong design skills and experience working with large datasets in reports and ad-hoc based queries
• Experience in a financial institution with exposure to Investment Banking and RISK management would be of benefit
• General understanding of the financial markets and financial products (understanding of Trade and RISK data is a PLUS)
• Experience with the latest MicroStrategy BI Software
• Other scripting experience with SQL, Python
• Proficient with data, data modelling and metadata setup with BI tools
• Solid background in report design and data/user experience design
• Proficient SQL server knowledge including writing queries and store procedures
• Familiarity with complex system integration and excellent understanding of the full SDLC lifecycle especially agile methodologies
If you are a skilled Market Risk Reporting Analyst, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.