7 months ago
· Analyze wide range of products and trades from market risk’s perspective
· Prepare risk reporting, risk management proposal/solutions to management and Business Units
· Support risk analysis on new product approval and engage with different stakeholders in new product implementation
· Support methodology development and validation
· Participate in the implementation of enhanced risk management
· Revision of existing risk policies and documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory
and market standard
· Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Risk
Management or related disciplines
· 3-5 years relevant risk management experience in a financial institution
· Good understanding of financial products
· Solid experience in policy designs and enhancement, limit assessment, limit approval etc.
· Organized, detail-minded, able to work independently
· Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply Now'. Please contact Bettina Chow at Hamlyn Williams on +852 2158 3149 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.