18 days ago
We are currently working with a fast-growning biotechnology company that is seeking for a high caliber talent to join their sales & marketing team in the position of Marketing Associate. They are now open to applicants within the FMCG/Food & Beverage industry!
As a Marketing Associate you will:
- Assist in planning, executing, and optimising sales and marketing campaigns to support business growth
- Conduct market and customer analysis to enhance our brand and message fit and go-to-market strategy
- Track, analyse and report performance of all campaigns, and suggest means and strategies to improve sales and marketing performance
- Support website maintenance work including product and promotion updates, announcements, UX & UI design etc.
- Regular monitoring and reporting of corporate social media performance and issues
- Manage the website SEO enhancement project
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of marketing initiatives
- Support any ad hoc project assigned
As a Marketing Associate you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in marketing
- Experience in operations of social media and digital marketing execution is highly preferable
- Creative in sales and marketing communication tactics
- Result-oriented, detail-minded, and possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on deadline
- Hands-on technical skills on Photoshop, Illustrators, Video making or HTML5 would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.