$100,000 - $110,000
about 1 month ago
We are working with a global Fintech firm who are looking for a Compliance Marketing Analyst to build out their growing team.
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a top global Fintech to build out their Compliance Marketing team. The build-out will help the Fintech to achieve a number of strategic growth objectives and meet heightened regulatory standards given the current environment. We are currently recruiting a Compliance Marketing Analyst to help with their compliance expansion in North America.
If you are a compliance analyst with experience in marketing and advertising for a financial institution, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in review and approval of marketing and sales materials.
- Assist business units and fintech partners in the development of advertising and promotional materials and activities.
- Assist in the development of compliance policies and procedures to strengthen controls related to internal and partner marketing and sales practices.
- Assist in the development and delivery of marketing and sales practice training, including training of fintech partners.
- Coordinate with other compliance teams to ensure a consistent approach to handling compliance issues.
- Prepare deliverables and provide support for regulatory exams and/or internal audits
What they're looking for:
- 3-5 years’ compliance experience in a financial institution or consulting firm.
- Experience providing compliance oversight of marketing and sales activities, including review and approval of deposit and lending marketing.
- Knowledge of and experience with the laws and regulations related to bank marketing, including Truth in Savings Act/ Regulation DD, Truth in Lending Act / Reg Z, Fair Lending, and UDAAP / FTC Act.
- Proven track record showing ability to maintain a high attention to detail while managing multiple assignments and competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Strong interest in technology and innovation. Prior fintech experience a plus.
For more information contact Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org