$130,000 -150,000 base
Marketing Compliance Manger
4 months ago
We're working with a growing banking institution that is looking for a marketing compliance manager to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing bank with an exciting proposition as their key partners are in the fintech space.
As a Marketing Compliance Manager you will:
- Develop enhanced processes for compliance for review and approval of marketing and sales materials.
- Assist business units and fintech partners in the development of advertising and promotional materials and activities, including launch materials and new claims.
- Build out compliance policies and procedures to strengthen controls related to internal and partner marketing and sales practices.
- Act as a team leader, including training and developing new and junior staff, monitoring workloads of the team, and providing candid and meaningful feedback in a timely manner.
- Participate in the development and delivery of marketing and sales practice training, including training of fintech partners.
- Coordinate with other compliance teams to ensure a consistent approach to handling compliance issues.
- Prepare deliverables and provide support for regulatory exams and/or internal audits
What they're looking for:
- 5+ years of compliance experience supporting a variety of bank products and services.
- Strong experience performing marketing reviews and providing oversight of sales practices activities.
- Expertise in laws and regulations governing bank marketing and sales practices, as well as industry best practices.
- Experience developing junior compliance staff.
- CRCM and/or JD a plus.
For more information get in touch at email@example.com