20 days ago
A banking partner of ours in Southern California is looking for a Marketing Compliance Officer to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the Head of Consumer Compliance this role provides primary oversight for Marketing Compliance and assists the bank with the bank-wide management of all Marketing related compliance functions.
As a Marketing Compliance Officer, you will:
- Serves as the bank’s Marketing Compliance “Subject Matter Expert” (SME) necessary to provide compliance advice/recommendations and guidance to all Business Units, addressing Marketing compliance questions.
- Assists in overseeing the Consumer Compliance Program to ensure that Marketing compliance risks are appropriately identified, monitored, and controlled.
- Communicates identified compliance risks to Head of Consumer Compliance, the Chief Compliance Officer and Executive management as appropriate.
- Performs line of business compliance reviews to ensure compliance with regulations and laws governing all Marketing materials. Prepares reports for senior management of all trends or findings.
- Responsible for motoring line of business activities, procedures, and documentation for compliance with Marketing and banking regulations.
- Assists Marketing Department in reviewing bank disclosures, marketing materials and advertisements for new and existing Marketing of products, services, or delivery channels, with particular emphasis specifically related to potential UDAAP concerns or other regulatory issues.
- Assists the Head of Consumer Compliance with Marketing compliance related activities, including Product Committee matters, regulatory examinations.
As the Marketing Compliance Officer, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in banking compliance functions, and/or Marketing. CRCM certification preferred. CFMP or similar Marketing certification highly desirable.
- 5+ years of experience with regulatory compliance in a banking environment.
If you are a skilled Marketing Compliance Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348