St. Louis, Missouri
6 months ago
A growing Financial Services client of ours based in St. Louis is looking for a Marketing Compliance Professional to join their team. This team member takes on the responsibility of reviewing custom marketing materials for compliance with state and federal regulations to include brand standards. This individual would report to the CCO.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with all marketing materials including, but not limited to, print, radio, and social media.
- Review a wide variety of submitted marketing materials and provide a timely and accurate response, including reasons for requested changes and suggestions where necessary.
- Interact cooperatively with internal employees, including loan officers, marketing specialists, and management to resolve compliance findings.
- Provide excellent service and ensure strong relationships with internal customers who generate marketing materials for Marketing Compliance approval.
- Per regulatory guidelines, retain all approved materials according to established policies and procedures.
- Support all other compliance-related assignments as required for agency/regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 3-4 years residential mortgage experience and relevant regulatory guidelines.
- Understand UDAP princaples,TCPA, advertising closing.
- A strong compliance background highly preferred.