£40,000 - £60,000
about 1 month ago
Our client is an exciting and truly unique Fintech, offering a full sweep of products from payment solutions to identity authentication for large data enterprises, looking to provide a seamless online user experience.
They are now looking to build and create their Marketing team. We're seeking a commercially astute, digital-first Marketing Manager who has experience in a fast-paced environment, in a start-up, or scale up to join their new team.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Helping to define marketing strategy
- Identifying and developing innovative approaches to drive awareness, acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Implementing call-to-action campaigns across a range of B2B and B2C channels
- Collaborating with Product, Sales, Brand, and Finance teams to ensure alignment on wider corporate strategy
- Ensuring marketing activity is fully aligned to the business proposition, brand guidelines, and desired tone of voice
- Organizing and hosting global webinar sessions and coordinate all other web-based marketing events
- Reporting performance and insights to the leadership team Agency management
As a Marketing Manager, you will have:
- A comprehensive understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Experience in a B2B environment (essential)
- Knowledge of technology marketing (SaaS ideal)
- Strong knowledge of a range of digital marketing tools covering SEO, Google, Social Media, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and a track record of utilizing multiple data sources to demonstrate success and generate recommendations for ongoing strategy
- A track record of process management and project management
- Experience in reporting to senior stakeholders
If you're an enthusiastic, full of energy, self-starter with experience in the above and would like to hear more you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply Now button below or contact Yaingy Chan at email@example.com