25 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is supporting the build-out of a global fintech that provide a variety of banking services to both consumers and businesses. They are paving new ground within the space of challenger banking and e-commerce solutions.
Our client is expanding their team in Poland as they bring their product to the Polish market, and we are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be leading their marketing function for Poland.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- You will possess the ability to combine creativity and business acumen in order to elevate brand equity across all relevant channels in partnership with our biggest Poland-based clients.
- You will plan, execute and evaluate all marketing efforts to develop the right marketing messages and campaigns.
- Pitching unique ideas to merchant prospects
- The marketer has the gravitas needed to both consult and executes within some of the best marketing organizations in the world.
- The successful candidate will work closely with other co-marketing and commercial team members globally.
As a Marketing Manager, you must have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in Payments, Fintech, eCommerce/Internet.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing communication - B2B/B2C
- High understanding of different marketing channels
- Experience working with merchants.
- Fluent English and Polish
If you're an ambitious and passionate Marketing professional, please reach out directly to Yaingy Chan at email@example.com