San Mateo, CA
about 1 year ago
A Fintech client of ours in San Mateo, California is looking for a Marketing Manager who would be responsible for collaborating with product, sales, and client management to drive product marketing activities from initial value proposition to storytelling and campaign execution. You’ll lead strategy and implementation of go-to-market plans, product positioning and messaging as well as sales enablement to drive revenue opportunities.
- Analyze target segments to understand customer/market challenges and build buyer personas at the enterprise level
- Well versed in Promotions, campaigns, and postings (in all format and tailored to platforms) execution; leads generated on all channels and social media platforms
- Manage Marketing Team and oversee SEO/SEM strategy and execution; tradeshow and events selection and organization; influencer, affiliate and partner strategy and execution; budget and ROI tracking; global branding and marketing team coordination
- Liaise with Sales, Business Operations, and Product teams to execute on positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for our products and strategic partnerships
- Manage high-quality product & solution content for market positioning, sales enablement, events, campaign development, and company Website
- Lead competitive analyses, competitor pricing, and messaging to differentiate our solutions
- Capability to translate the company’s brand message into integrated marketing strategies that meet brand goals (build brand awareness, shift brand perception, and drive long-term brand health) and drive growth
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications/Business
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience in B2B technology including Fintech (ideally)
- Strong experience and proven success in messaging and positioning of product value and differentiation, creative development, and campaign execution to enterprise audiences
- Expertise in content writing and simplifying complex concepts into easily understood and value-driven messaging
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic and global environment
- Experience analyzing and optimizing campaigns using qualitative and quantitative metrics and insights.
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!