$300,000 - $350,000 USD Base + Bonus - Some flex to accommodate
4 months ago
This role is a newly created position that will be building and developing the Digital Assets Governance and Controls function in a 1LOD role. It will be part of a brand new business line for one of the worlds largest and well known Banks.
The position will allow the individual the autonomy to develop and grow a new function with the resources and expertise of the wider bank. You will be integral in setting up the framework of controls for the Digital Assets for this bank.
Ideal candidate will come from a concrete understanding of Digital Assets and the wider DeFi environment. They will also have worked in a Compliance/Risk Management/Financial Crime Compliance background within this space. If the candidate has worked for a consulting firm also within this space, that will be highly desirable.
What you will be responsible for
- Establish, oversee and manage governance responsibilities
- You will be responsible for helping to design and lead the governance and controls responsibilities across all 3 lines of defence but also to help build a control environment to monitor this
- This will be a highly visible role and the individual will need to manage C-suite stakeholders internally as well as being a key facilitator of external regulatory relationships
- Support interpretation and application of evolving industry best practices and regulatory guidance
- Influence industry development of digital assets assurance practices and maintain an external network
- Demonstrate a risk excellent tone at the top and manage talent development
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum 10+ years of professional experience, with strong history of results driven strategic execution
- Entrepreneurial attitude, with experience in fast-paced corporate environments a plus
- Strong background within Digital Assets products
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Experience with building and managing globally distributed teams