New York City
3 months ago
Our client, technical advisory firm, is seeking an MD to oversee their IT SOX Internal Audit team based in New York City, and has enlisted Hamlyn Williams identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an MD you will be expected to lead, mentor and train the SOX IT Audit department, ensuring the highest level of customer service is retained. You will be responsible for managing project teams, reviewing and assessing various IT environments, controls and risks related to COX compliance.
You will have a strong ability to network within the space, nurturing existing relationships and developing new ones.
As MD IT SOX Audit you will be:
- Managing and overseeing project teams for various SOX-related matters
- Providing guidance on projects ranging from developing and enhancing IT system controls and resolving identified deficiencies within the IT departments for various clients
- Building and maintaining, strong client relationships
- Delegating responsibilities to Directors, Managers and Seniors
- Negotiating scope of projects, billing and budgeting
As MD IT SOX Audit you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Accounting or related
- 12+ years’ experience within IT consulting, IT internal audit, IT compliance and SAE engagements
- A strong client base in the New York City region
- Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell)
- Big Four, or professional services experience preferred, with strong existing relationships in the Information Security or IT executive ranks (e.g., CIO, CISO, Director of Information Security, SVP and VP of Information Security)
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.