7 months ago
- Be part of the global team responsible for corporate communications externally on a range of topics related to the business, and ensuring any inaccuracies are corrected for the DACH region.
- You will be part of the team working with senior management to define company-wide responses to key topics and updating messages and data points that tell the company's story.
- Hands-on, day-to-day media relations, develop written responses and statements, Q&As, social media content, engaging with media, and tracking and measuring coverage.
- Create content that can be used externally in interviews, reports, press releases, blogs and social media.
- Develop key messages that convey the company as responsible and a thought leader.
- Maintain and develop relationships with the media.
- Write stories that will mitigate any potentially negative news/comments.
- Excellent German and English communications skills (written and oral)
- Experience in media communications in a press office, technology brand under public scrutiny.
- Manage complex issues in a changing regulatory environment
- Someone who is hands-on, proactive and, innovative that can operate and thrive in a changing environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management while also steering multiple projects.
If this is a role that sounds interesting, please don't hesitate to reach out for further more information: