about 2 months ago
We are currently working with a global MNC and they are looking for a Medical Advisor. The role will be focusing on building and developing enduring peer-to-peer relationships with KOLs and institutions, creating constructive cross-functional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to meet the needs across the company's medicines' lifecycle.
As a Medical Advisor you will:
- Generate and contribute to the development of the local medical plan, execute by communicating medical insights and knowledge about the product or disease area, implementation of local non-interventional studies, following up on research collaboration opportunities, management of advisory boards/expert meetings, scientific engagements with HCPs and other medical activities such as early access programs
- Provide high-quality, fair and balanced information to key customers and stakeholders in response to unsolicited requests for information
- Ensure customer intelligence and customer findings are fed back into the organization to generate customer insights and leverage medical opportunities
- Communicate scientific data and have in-depth discussion with HCPs on rare disease portfolio
- Interact with & develop enduring relationships with local/regional opinion leaders and advisors on clinical practice, develop and execute KOL management strategy
As a Medical Advisor you will need:
- University degree in Science related discipline
- Strong Medical Affairs experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills with attention to detail and follow-through
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.