about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are working with a globally successful top tier pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge who are looking for a Medical Devices Quality Manager on a permanent basis.
- Provide oversight of current and evolving Medical Device regulatory requirements to ensure the MDQMS remains current.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of laws and regulations relating to medical device standards and practices
- Ensure systems are in place to maintain MDQMS
- Perform and execute audits in compliance with ISO 13485, Medical Device Directive/Regulation as applicable.
- Ensure program in place to enable company’s readiness for Notified Body audits
- Host Notified Body audits of Medical devices and systems
- Medical devices engineering
- Audit experience
- Managing QMS