$225,000 - 265,000
3 months ago
An industry leading CNS pharmaceutical company is based in the greater New York City area is looking to bring on a Medical Director. This company is currently at a very excitign time with as they are currently executing on their pivotal trial for their leading asset. This role would be working in the neurodegenerative space and covering a robust porfolio consisting of over five assets across the whole drug development life cycle. As a Medical Director, you would be pivotal for the success of the product launch and the company's success as well!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Participates in the strategic planning, study design, development of Study Protocols, Investigator’s Brochures, Clinical Development Plans and other key study documents in conjunction with other line functions and with minimal guidance
- Develop protocol concepts; design and draft protocol synopses, clinical trial protocols and protocol amendments
- Provide medical oversight of multiple clinical studies and provide medical input and guidance on scientific, clinical and safety monitoring issues
- Ensure timely country publication planning and communication activities in supportive of Global Medical Affairs strategy.
- Identify and implement appropriate high-impact medical research projects to support the strategic objectives, including Alexion–sponsored and investigator initiated projects
- Collaborate with global medical education team to localize (and develop as needed) medical content for scientific exchange by field medical team
- Provide appropriate and timely medical affairs support to key commercial and reimbursement activities aligned with strategic priorities.
- M.D. Required
- Minimum of 5+ years in medical affairs
- Product lifecycle management experience preferred
If this role could be of interest or any questions, please contact 315-215-1810